WHETHER YOU ASK CHAD FOR A CONCERT OR A SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT, HIS 25+ YEARS OF PASTORAL EXPERIENCE WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU APPROACH WORSHIP AND REIGNITE YOUR PASSION FOR MINISTRY.
BEFORE ANY CONCERT OR CONSULTATION, CHAD DOES A DISCOVERY WITH YOU (free)
This is a call by phone or video (up to 30 minutes) to find out what your needs are. During the call Chad will answer any questions you might have. This is free and there is no obligation to continue.
CHAD HAS THREE SIGNATURE TALKS HE DOES. HE CAN PRESENT THEM AS KEYNOTE SPEECHES OR WEAVE THEM INTO A CONCERT. HIS TOPICS ARE ON FAITH HOPE AND LOVE.
CHAD CAN ALSO ADDRESS THESE AREAS IN YOUR WORSHIP MINISTRY:
- worship team building
- addressing the heart of worship
- communication between worship team and congregation
- musicianship training
- vision casting
- one on one worship leader mentoring
- online coaching
CHAD WILL COME FOR A:
- 90 MINUTE TALK ON WORSHIP
- Chad will give a 90 minute keynote that will inspire you and your team, moving you toward your goals. He has a number of signature talks that are designed to meet your need.
- 1, 2 or 3 DAY WORSHIP MINISTRY TUNE-UP:
- Packages are tailor-made to help you reach your worship ministry goals. Chad will meet with your worship teams and your worship leaders in educational workshops and keynote talks. Worship is included throughout each day. No matter what your package looks like, it will include phone or video conferencing with Chad before he comes out. During these conferencing sessions, he will talk with you about your ministry and the elements that will be most helpful for you during your tune-up.
- PRAYER SUMMIT:
- The prayer summit is worship but in a way distinct from a praise and worship service. It is prayer (typically anywhere from one to three days) but distinct from a prayer meeting. Rather than one person praying for one thing and then another person praying for something else, everyone prays as a collective. Where one person leaves off, another person picks up. Think of a prayer summit as a place where your church gathers in humility by taking communion, praying through scripture and singing worship songs, laying requests before God in the form of one continuous monologue.
- What is the outcome of a prayer summit? Picture, if you will, a giant stone door that cannot be moved. No matter how hard we push against it, it does not open. And God whispers, “only by prayer”. God answers our requests in His own time and in His own way but if you believe that you're being called to have the stone door pushed open start with a prayer summit.
- WORSHIP CONCERT (Listen to music here):
- Chad's concerts are usually around 90-minutes. They include many of his originals and some familiar worship songs. They include personal stories about faith, hope, love and incredible victory in Jesus.
- SERVING AS A GUEST WORSHIP LEADER:
- You might be down a worship leader for your services or you might want to bring in a guest for a special occasion. Whatever the reason, Chad will be there for you. His powerful voice and heart for worship will draw your congregation into the arms of Jesus.